Fwd: Ubuntu Natty open for translation

paco paco en byasl.com
Vie Dic 3 18:04:45 UTC 2010

De interés.

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	Ubuntu Natty open for translation
Fecha: 	Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:18:46 +0100
De: 	David Planella <david.planella en ubuntu.com>
Para: 	Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators en lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi translators,

After the new Natty Narwhal Alpha 1 pre-release, I am pleased to
announce that Natty is now open for translation:

         https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty

       * Translation caveats. Remember that according to the release
         schedule [1] translatable messages might be subject to change
         until the User Interface Freeze [2] on the 24th of March.
       * Language packs. During the Natty development cycle, language
         packs containing translations will be released twice per week
         [3] except for the freeze periods. This will allow users and
         translators to quickly see and test the results of translations.
       * Firefox. The first language packs will not yet contain Firefox
         translations. We'll get them in soon as we're adapting to the
         new upstream langpack packaging structure, so that Firefox is
         localized by default as usual.
       * Test and report bugs. If you notice any issues (e.g.
         untranslated strings or applications), do check with the
         translation team [4] for your language first. If you think it is
         a genuine bug, please report it [5].

That's it, happy translating! :-)

Regards,
David.