introduction

Evan Murphy evanrmurphy en gmail.com
Lun Mar 30 04:41:44 UTC 2009

Corrections:
- Meant to say, "There's a million places where you *could* start."
- I may have been wrong about trunk translation permissions. For instance,
it looks like you have to be a member of the Lupin translation
team<https://launchpad.net/%7Elupin-translation-team>(or rather Ubuntu
Translators now, according to that web page). Let's wait
and see if someone else can fill us in about trunks, because I really don't
know much about them.