Fwd: Dirty little terminology helper

Evan Murphy evanrmurphy en gmail.com
Jue Mar 26 05:24:55 UTC 2009

Evan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evan Murphy <evanrmurphy en gmail.com>
Date: 2009/3/25
Subject: Re: Dirty little terminology helper
To: Adi Roiban <adi en roiban.ro>
Cc: ubuntu-translators en lists.ubuntu.com

Hi Adi,

I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing--I'll be curious to see how the rest of
the Spanish team reacts and if they're interested in putting something like
this together (in which case we may take you up on your generous offer of
assistance). We have a pretty rich collection of lookup resources on our
website already, but I'm attracted to this kind of consolidation, as well as
the instantaneity of an interactive database.

Regards,
Evan Murphy

Hi,