[Ubuntu-eg] Opensource Activities in Mansoura

AMahdy Abdelaziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:28:43 UTC 2017

The company where I work (Opensource framework: Vaadin) does encourage
students to work in their community. Not only by providing free mentorship,
but by giving a bounty ranging from 50euros to 150euros for fixing bugs:
https://vaadin.com/bounty

I gave a session about this before @Mushtarak, but unfortunately no one
participated in the bounty program from Egypt so far.

--
AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.AMahdy.net