[Ubuntu-eg] Fwd: open source مشروع 100 جامعة

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 27 11:49:55 UTC 2014

On 04/27/2014 04:41 AM, Mohammed Gamal wrote:
> [...]
Hi Mina,

Here are the alternatives that I recommend:

1. QtCreator. Excellent IDE that integrates with g++/gdb and VCS
(version control systems). It also enables you to create GUI and mobile
applications using Qt library.
2. Direct alternative are Octave and scilab. Octave runs matlab files
directly and I think scilab has a conversion tool. The indirect
replacement is SciPy. You code using python language and have all the
flexibility you need.

I don't know if Octave has a replacement for Simulink, but scilab has Xcos.
3. As for neural networks, I think you would find a lot of libraries
depending on what you need.

Best of luck :)