[Ubuntu-eg] SFD Software Freedom Day 2013 At Cairo University

Anas Emad anas.emad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 19:42:31 UTC 2013

i am sorry to announce it very late

first: GDG work as they can to this event and they have some problems in
venue, thanks to 180 degree for their cooperation

second : me and Haitham Nabil (from Open egypt) will be speaker

about confirmation

it's open event i think, so waiting to see you

أنس عماد الدين
فريق قفير لابز
www.QafeerLabs.co