[Ubuntu-eg] [ubuntu-eg] Ministry of Supply

Mahmoud Ibrahem Mahmoud.Ibrahem at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 20 08:54:03 UTC 2013

as i said he suggested that yo be every Saturday at their labs.
it would be for a moth or two.
the expected no. of attendees is is around 30 .. but he said that there is
only 10 persons who can respond with us.

the Course content will be defined later by us isA .. but it will be linux
essential course.

@all : please any one who can take part send me email to confirm his
attendance isA and to discuss with him who he will take part .... thank you
all :)