[Ubuntu-eg] [ubuntu-eg] Ministry of Supply

Mahmoud Ibrahem Mahmoud.Ibrahem at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 19 21:10:49 UTC 2013

@SAMAR ;
i think it would be a linux essential training and we had given a lot of
training like it before . with some advanced configurations of linux.

@Ahmad Zain .
Please contact me on my email and send me when will you be available and
what you can help teach in a linux essential training and/or if you can
assist the instructor with following up the students.