[Ubuntu-eg] Stallman says cloud computing is a trap

Eslam Mostafa cseslam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:51:54 UTC 2013

Well, i have been considering privacy stuff nowadays, i deactivated my
facebook account based on that, facebook scares the hell out of me. well
also google is starting to do the same for me, but this is not what my
questions is about. i wonder what service or what is the technical way that
Stallman might be using for his email, what provider, or he has a server
and a domain ?

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM, Islam Hassan <iah.vector at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe cloud computing is a great way of providing services,
> specially when you need massive storage or extremely powerful
> computing power. Of course it can be abused, that's why you should
> choose your provider well, choose one with a clear license agreement
> (like we ever read it :D ) and principles that you agree with.

Eslam Mostafa,
My Blog <http://cseslam.wordpress.com>
My Website <http://eslammostafa.com>
GNOME Memeber