[Ubuntu-eg] (no subject)

AMahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 03:28:48 UTC 2013

VBulletin is a "See Source" though ... which is a long discussion on if it
could be considered a sort of making money from Open Source or not. It's
not closed anyway and you can modify it for your own.

The rule is, ANY software on earth, by definition, has bugs.

--
AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.AMahdy.net