[Ubuntu-eg] Beep

AMahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:05:14 UTC 2013

\a

To all students out here, when I suggested Wednesday, I was never intended
to exclude you or not taking into consideration the fact that you are not
available - Canonical (and CES 2013) didn't either. They just decided to
let the announcement take place TOMORROW so I thought it make sense to have
the hot hacking night after tomorrow.
Anyways, seems no much people are interested so just let's call it off and
go enjoy sleeping on your beds :P .. and \a\a\a\a\a

--
AMahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.AMahdy.net

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Processing Qbits <processingqbits at gmail.com