[Ubuntu-eg] About 'Open Source' teams around Egypt in each city.

Ahmad Sayed ahmad.ahmadsayed at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 22:07:39 UTC 2012

Dear Eslam,

I tried a lot of initiative, but disappointed by failure, I have a lot of
idea's and did a lot of efforts and I have some incomplete projects about 3
in different area and I need support for finishing or just advancing it, I
have no time and the strength to complete it myself alone, because I am not
that eager if you have a potential for such seeds I can provide you with
all projects I have.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed