[Ubuntu-eg] Website Updates.

Islam Hassan iah.vector at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:13:58 UTC 2012

>>    1. The site provides only google plus' +1 button. I think we should
>>    add at least facebook and twitter.
>>
>> Can you please tell us where exactly. Cause I can't find any share
> buttons (even G+) on any page.

The google +1 button is in the "Who are we", "Support", "#IRC" and "Planet"
pages.

>>    1. I logged in, added a picture, when I went to my account -> view
>>    page, it only displays my name and a "Islam Hassan's picture" link that
>>    refers to the same page. I think we should put more in here.
>>
>> I confirm the profile picture issue, but can you please define what you
> mean by "more" ?

I don't have something specific in mind. Maybe something regarding the
member's activity on the web site or something. If there's nothing to be
put here, then we'd better merge this page with the settings page.

>>    1. We should aggregate articles from more site. I suggest
>>    http://www.webupd8.org/, and we should look for more.
>>
>> The planet is supposed to be an aggregation of members' blogs. If it's
> gonna be an aggregation of other websites should we should rename it to
> aggregator or something ..

Until we find blogs to aggregate at least :)
I also forgot to say that, in the planet page, the aggregated posts are
displayed in full size. It should display only the title of the post and
the first few lines.