[Ubuntu-eg] Website Updates.

Islam Hassan iah.vector at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 09:16:35 UTC 2012

Hi John, Thanks for your effort, keep up the good work :)
I have a few notes about the website:

   1. The ocelot banner is outdated. We need to replace it with a Pangolin
   one and prepare a Quetzal one for the next release.
   2. The login button should blend with the theme, I suggest that either
   it stays in it's current place and be themed orange as the rest of the bar,
   or it should be moved to the grey bar where the account and logout buttons
   are.
   3. The site provides only google plus' +1 button. I think we should add
   at least facebook and twitter.
   4. I logged in, added a picture, when I went to my account -> view page,
   it only displays my name and a "Islam Hassan's picture" link that refers to
   the same page. I think we should put more in here.
   5. We should aggregate articles from more site. I suggest
   http://www.webupd8.org/, and we should look for more.

I hope that helps :D