[Ubuntu-eg] What do you think about ubuntu 12.04

Farouk Elabady faroukelabady at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 18:32:17 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,After  month with ubuntu 12.04 I find it very pretty and responsive but sadly it's highly unstable and crashes a lot while all I do is installing packages or programs and i already reinstalled it 3 times already but every time problems bugs out and kill the system specially the unity interface seems it lacks a lot of stability I think Ubuntu 10.10 was more stable than this.
So how are everyone going with ubuntu 12.04 about what do you think about it :)
With regards Farouk Elabady