[Ubuntu-eg] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

ahmed sherif via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Mar 25 20:25:32 UTC 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    ahmed sherif requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Islam,

- ahmed

Accept invitation from ahmed sherif
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-z1sg7p-h08jf0lr-5t/5NnxSC07JVySvt_0ERMKPS5n5KtivL_1KrxSKkWj/blk/I192528528_75/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdRYUczkUczkOej59bTpvqRBanSFqbPcNc3wUe3kOd3oLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=093h_zTWn9X581

View invitation from ahmed sherif
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-z1sg7p-h08jf0lr-5t/5NnxSC07JVySvt_0ERMKPS5n5KtivL_1KrxSKkWj/blk/I192528528_75/3kTnPwOdjwOdj8VckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3s9pa_DIT9X581

Why might connecting with ahmed sherif be a good idea?

ahmed sherif's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting ahmed sherif's invitation, check ahmed sherif's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation