[Ubuntu-eg] can't modify Partition

Mohammad AbuShady coalwater5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:38:57 UTC 2012

you cant create files or partitions? there's a difference, being unable to
create files could be because your user is not the owner of this folder,
and it would probably appear in nautilus with a lock sign on the top,
sounds logical if those files were created by the apache user,
If we assume that these folders are somewhere in /home/test/ERP and ur user
is test, you will do a "sudo su" then become root, then we'll do
chown -Rv test:test /home/test/ERP (R for recursive and v for verbose)
After that you should be able to access those files properly.

Hope that works.