[Ubuntu-eg] faculty of engineering of shoubra event

Nour nourharidy at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 20:43:30 UTC 2012

تمام أنا غالبا معاكوا

________________________________
 From: ahmed sultan <jeffsort84g at gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:27 AM
Subject: [Ubuntu-eg] faculty of engineering of shoubra event

Hi guys I'm sorry I was away for a while had some pressure in work
as I said before in our meeting I wants to create an event in my collage
the event name gonna be "you have the choice"
what I need is :
1- talker about the UBUNTU gui "unity"
2- talker about the KUBUNTU gui "KDE"
3- talker about LinuxMint gui "Gnome" >> already found
4- design for the announcement "wazary's work :)"

the date of the event is being booked now and I will announce when its done TY all

--

http://about.me/AhmedSultan