[Ubuntu-eg] MANARA -- Egyptian Embedded Linux Distribution for ARM platforms with Qt Embedded

Islam Hassan iah.vector at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:48:02 UTC 2012

Actually, that's exactly what I did in my graduation project :) I used the
FriendlyARM mini 210 and my GUI was made using QT. If you want to continue
with the project, there are some people who were interested in making an
Egyptian cheap educational tablet using the Raspberry Pi but the discussion
died. You can join the group and try to revive it
https://www.facebook.com/groups/171582599628386