[Ubuntu-eg] An Open Source Contribution [Suggestion]

Farouk Elabady faroukelabady at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:06:58 UTC 2012

Hello everyoneThat's a wonderful idea and i really hope we in Ubuntu-eg begin to contribute seriously in Ubuntu and Linux development in general, I see that the main problem in the Egyptian community is the lack of team work especially in software that depends heavily on team work to make something and i will join in, ISA, and try fix a lot of bugs and learn my way out in Ubuntu and then i hope we make a team that is good recognized in the Linux community