[Ubuntu-eg] [Release Party] Ain Shams University

Mahmoud Tantawy mt_007 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:15:24 UTC 2012

As you all know, multiple Release Parties will be held isA upon this release of Ubuntu and el7amdoLLAH i finished the papers needed to reserve a hall in my faculty (Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University) for 2 days (28 & 29 of April), and according to the attached link, i am the contact person to this release party :D

So, if any of you is interested to help please contact me via email or facebook messages

How can you help?
1)Help in spreading the word about the event
2)Help in organizing the event
3)Become a speaker in one of the sessions
4)Share your ideas :)

Who can help?
ANYONE !
Ain Shams University students or graduates are specially needed to help in spreading the word in other faculties of the university

more details will be announced soon isA, if you are not in Cairo, check the attached link for more release parties and people to contact ;)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/PreciseReleaseParty

Best Wishes,
Mahmoud Tantawy