[Ubuntu-eg] Call for volunteers

mhmd elshemy me at mhmdelshemy.com
Mon Apr 2 17:36:20 UTC 2012

i am in FCI-CU second grade ,
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:26:53 +0200
From: thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
To: ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [Ubuntu-eg] Call for volunteers

Hi guys,

Nadeen suggested before that we have a workshop in every university on how to install Ubuntu
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-eg/2012-March/005049.html

Now what we would like to do is encourage all student groups in every university to do something.
We are not restricting them to anything, we just want them to start doing any kind of activity and
mention that there is an Ubuntu LoCo team here in Egypt.

We only require that any photos they take should be uploaded to flickr with tag "ubuntueg", use
ubuntueg hash tag on twitter and status.net and so on.

So who's got any contacts at universities all over Egypt ?

Please this really important.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.