[Ubuntu-eg] El Shorouk Academy

ahmd refat ahmd.refat.twfik at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 03:44:13 UTC 2011

Welcome here ya Mohamed =) but is what you are referring to; relevant to
what ( fzoromeme2010 at yahoo.com ) was talking about in the other thread?
because if so, why you are opening new thread, if not, so you have to tell
us more about that "thing" which is related to Ubuntu-eg somehow. Final
note; if you want any collaboration with Ubuntu-eg in the academy you have
to contact us (I mean Me, el-Wazery, Karim Ahmed, and Yossri) and we are
about establishing a student chapter to represent Ubuntu-eg in their.

*THANK U.
*
*
*