Apologies

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 04:42:22 UTC 2011

On 7 September 2011 04:39, Karim Fayez <karim.fayez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all;
> I would like to apologize for raising the issue to the contacts list and I
> wasn't trying to keep an image; I just replied to what was raised there
> before but I guess I shouldn't have done that.. I hope you all accept my
> apology.
> I am in favor of having an irc meeting or even a face to face meeting on
> Friday as mentioned and it would be a good chance to break the ice :-)
> I hope no hard feelings are taken as I have taken none.
> @seif long time didn't hear from you man
> @ahmed toulan it would be nice to meet you in person
> @ahmed shams ya 3am berra7a 3alaia shewaya ;-)

 @Dear Karim:
 Thank you very much for this nice step and please don't take it personally,
I'm not taking it pesonally at all believe me, as a proof please read the first
message raised this<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-eg/2011-September/003791.html>(section
2) and count the "respectfully" words I attached to your name, I hope this
can be an enough proof of good intentions.
I support the idea of an irc meeting.

Best Wishes :D

--
Regards,