Changing Ubuntu Egypt group owner

Karim Fayez karim.fayez at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:22:22 UTC 2011

Hey everyone;
I just want to mention that I haven't disappeared or anything and I am
active and still trying to do my best regarding ubuntu in Egypt. And as you
all know my email and phone number are there on our page and no one ever
failed to contact me if they tried. I still conduct trainings and
installations and tech support as much as I can. And I hereby declare my
willingness to step down if that is in the favor of the team without
stopping my contributions and support with the same level of loyalty. Our
team has history of conflicts that is well known to lots of people and I
will be glad to sit down and discuss the future of the team and any thing we
can to to make it better.

Thanks and best regards..
Karim Fayez
+2 012 2202526