[Ubuntu-eg] توحيد لغة البرمجة المستخدمة فى سيشنات البرمجة

Amahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 22:00:48 UTC 2011

You are not obligated to use advanced OOP, but versa you can't easily go OOP
if you started with a procedural language.

For me, I used to teach Java at CU, I start by telling people get this
template:

public class MyClass {

> *  /*
>    * put new function definitions here!
>    */*

>   public start() {
> *    //Start your code here...
> **    *System.out.println("Hello Ubuntu-EG!");
>   }

> *  // Don't worry about anything below this line except the bold,*

 *  // it must be the same as the class name.
> *  public static void main(String args[]) {
>
>     new *MyClass*().start();
>   }
> }

This is much of a procedural concept out of any OOP headic to start with
Java, and people used to get this as very useful for a start.

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net