[Ubuntu-eg] توحيد لغة البرمجة المستخدمة فى سيشنات البرمجة

Amahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:59:55 UTC 2011

I agree with Python/PHP as long as you are talking about web apps, but for
desktop teaching python is like teaching c/c++ ... in fact if you have any
background in any language and started in python you'll have to get a
comparison booklet between how to use the programming basics
(for,if,while,lists ...etc) in Python. Not like Java, you almost can feel
that you are writing c/c++, also the IDE of Java like Eclipse or Netbeans
make the desktop development life easier, you just click "Add New Form" then
drag a button, then double click on the button to get into the action to be
done, Java documentation, auto-complete, and the friendliness of the
function names actually helps a lot.
So to summarize, if you want to teach a 'fresh' on how to easily make
desktop apps, go for Java, if you want to teach him on how to easily get
into web apps, then Python and PHP are completely equal.

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net