[Ubuntu-eg] طبع تشيرتات ubunut

Mohammad AbuShady coalwater5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:53:25 UTC 2011

Ok I never printed an ubuntu shirt before, so I have a couple of questions:
Do I need to bring a plain shirt or just the money?
If the answer to the previous question is no (I don't need to bring a shirt)
is there more than one color available?
Is there only one logo template, or is there a couple of designs?
How long will it take to get the shirt?
Most important, how do I know you? In case I don't find a huge crowd of
people gathering lol.
Sorry for the many questions, but this it my first interaction with the loco
team offline.
Thanks in advance :-)