OSED'2011 effect: Linux courses

Salwan salwanmax at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:12:07 UTC 2011

Hello Ubuntu-eg :)

OSED seems to have caused some effect even if the audience wasn't
exactly big. I got several assistant-professors interested in teaching
Linux and Python from IT and Engineering departments (in Misr University)
I was specifically asked by two in IT department for
slides/tutorials/and books that they can use to obtain a better
understanding of Linux and to be able to prepare a full course covering
the basics of Linux to teach students. English language and freely
available preferably.

Any recommendations I can pass to them?

--
Kindest Regards,