FW: My Ubuntu presentation

Jonathan N. Hindi jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 23:58:17 UTC 2011

Hey Sherief,

Welcome to our mailing list, You are mostly welcomed with your ideas. Kindly
you can start telling us more about your ideas. The mailing list is waiting
to here from you?

P/S: If you want to say new something, say it in a new threat.
Welcome Again :D  Your experience and ideas are mostly welcomed.
--
Thanks & Regards,
*Jonathan N. Hindi