Motorcycle

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Fri May 27 23:47:37 UTC 2011

I am so happy that this happened, Mr.Mohammed knew that he has friends
here, when needed something, he just came here and dropped his
question, this is a very good and healthy sign of the developing
community :)

Though it is extremely Off-topic, but it's easy, I mean the thread is
already opened.

>From this, Can't we have a chat list(like google group OR lp list) and
official OR support mailing list(Ubuntu mailing list)?
I mean, one list for community chatter and another list as official ?
this is not weird, and many projects have a com chatter mailing
list... what you think?

--
Regards,
Ahmed