Ubuntu 11.04 for netbooks on Dell Inspiron Duo

Amr Ali amr.ali.cc at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:59:06 UTC 2011

True, though, my worries was more toward the actual distribution not the fancy
flashy GUIs (as I hinted, I don't even use gnome, XFCE FTW :-D). So I'm not so
sure about it, I've noticed some enhancements in the "backend", but still some
nasty bugs remain (the fact that /usr/include/asm is missing is shocking all in
itself, and can .. actually will prevent a lot of packages to be compiled from
source).