Ubuntu day @ legend

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:05:32 UTC 2011

On 22/03/2011, Ahmed Toulan <thelinuxer at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I deleted the event, it's weird that u created the event
> and can't delete it :)
I don't know why they did that, It requires a LoCo Admin, or Council
member to delete events :), while any member can add!
> This open day has nothing to do with specific version
> of Ubuntu. It can be just about anything opensourcey
> , user's problems , questions ...etc
> It will be an open day to allow those who can only
> come earlly to attend.
come early before what?
You mean, we'll plan a time and we go to venue before other members?
this would be funny :) , I'm in...
I also suggest: when they come, we all leave at once. I'll travel to
attend this event :P

--
Regards,
Ahmed