Ubuntu day @ legend

Mahmoud Darweash mahmoud.darweash at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:02:58 UTC 2011

I totally accept

But I'm welling to make it as simple as we can. 2nd I would like to announce
that if you want to remove it... just remove it from the add remove... to
encourage them

We may announce the two techniques, and each one decide which technique he
would like to use after hearing the pro.s and con.s :)

If the time comes early for 30 minutes we can arrange all of that :)

Sent By Android
--
Mahmoud Darweash
Mobile Solutions Engineer