Ubuntu day @ legend

Mahmoud Darweash mahmoud.darweash at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:37:54 UTC 2011

Dear All,

*1#*
Again :) this is the things that the audience are expecting to listen and
see

   - People want to install Ubuntu on their laptops.
   - they want to know how to use it.
   - where are the files.
      - where's the office.
      - How To Install Applications
      - Wine Intro would be nice.

These Are The Core Things that they will feel a missing thing if we don't
cover. any more information or session plus the previous would be great :)

*2#*
i'll start confirming with people for our last date :) Next Friday
25-March.... @ 3P.m Isa.... So, I need final confirmation from Toulan (as a
representative :) ) to announce the event on our website and also to make it
official event on Ubuntu Eg LoCo Team :)

*3#*
For The distro, i've no problems with either. i personally use 10.10. i wish
we get final confirmation about distro because we want to start burning the
CDs for audiance.

*I Love UBUNTU :)*

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Ahmed Shams <ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com>wrote:

> +1 Friday,
> anyone uses Lucid?, we need to make a Startup disks to speedup and
> ease installation.
> --
> Regards,
> Ahmed