Ubuntu day @ legend

Mahmoud Darweash mahmoud.darweash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:30:46 UTC 2011

Dear all,

This great,mainly I need installation feast. People want to install Ubuntu
on their laptops. they want to know how to use it. where are the files.
where's the office. Wine Intro would be nice.

they never know how to use it...but they have loved it because i always use
it in my session. we need people to acquire the knowledge of (How To Use)
not just theory.
all audience will bring laptops with them. we will burn Ubuntu 10.04 CDs for
them to install within the event.

all of this + anything would be nice :)

*If the date is O.k, i wish to receive confirmation to start confirmation
process tomorrow.*

Sent By Android
--
Mahmoud Darweash