I received this!

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 15 12:18:16 UTC 2011

Ahmed Adel(Ahmed Alngm of Facebook) added this event.
He won't be coming to legend. I also asked him to change
the title of the event to Ubuntu hour, don't know if he did
that already or not.

Also note that Legend's event will be a closed event, only
for students @ Legend I think...

I am not sure were exactly will I be on the next Friday, but
I will let u all know isA before Friday.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Jonathan N. Hindi <jonathan.hindi at gmail.com