Open Source Diploma (Ubuntu Based!)

Mahmoud Darweash mahmoud.darweash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:20:12 UTC 2011

@jonathan this is great. Please prepare general outline/number of hours
required for a normal student to acquire the knowledge. If there're any
prereq. Please announce also

@toulan I totally agree with you. But providing the course totally for free
had (from my marketting point of view, not a business one) two problems

1- there is no enough time dedication by the instructor
2- there's commitment from the student as they get the feeling of (no value)
because the free nature and culture awarness isn't widly spread

So, we don't want to make them expensive, but at least, state a value for
the course, please small financial (compensation not revenue) for the
instructor.

Bas :)

Sent By Android
--