Ubuntu Meeting (Cairo)

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:21:35 UTC 2011

Salamu 'Alaikom;

On 02/03/2011, Ahmed Magdy <ahmedandkhaldboys at gmail.com> wrote:
> guys
> come on lets be in a cool cafe.. i can't feel safe in this one>>

I think that time and place has been decided by the fb groub not by
the LoCo, so I think there's no way to convince them to change it now,
specially that they don't know us :)

>> > On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Ahmed Magdy <ahmedandkhaldboys at gmail.com
@Ahmed Magdy,
you can get the T-Shirt from Print Line:
Sorry, I can't remember the address exactly, so I'll give the phone nombers:
Mohammed Hasan:
0106606770
0106606780
hope no bot scans the maillist now ;)
Take care: Toulan told me that it costs 35 EGP(20 for the Tshirt & 15
for printing,
but when I went there, I think M.Hasan exploited my *rusticity*, so it
costed me 50,
he gave me a special price!!. haha :) [sorry for saying this online]

>> about
>> event
sadly, I won't be able to come. :'(

--