Embedded linux

Islam Hassan eng.islam_hassan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 20:56:16 UTC 2011

	I checked the video and the project is great, I also checked free-electrons.com and I'll dig it more later. I'll need to meet you to get some tips about making a similar project, but right now I'm having final exams and I'll finish on 22/6. We can meet after that date if you don't mind. Right now it'd be a good idea if you tell me what I need to know before I start working on such a project so I can read about it in my free time.