Gathering all the initiatives !!!

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 27 11:53:38 UTC 2011

I don't really think that this can be achieved. You're talking about
having a single community. Every community has it's own
goals/methodologies. So i don't think they can be merged. On the
other hand I believe that there should be more communication
between the different communities to find ways to collaborate.