Ubuntu Training in Egypt

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:58:17 UTC 2011

Salamu 'Alaikom,
Dear Ubunteros,

Do you think that we need to spread Ubuntu Training in ♥Egypt♥?, if not,
would you please say what you think?,  If yes, it's the time to do some
effort towards it.
Your opinion is appreciated :)
If you like the idea, here are some problems to face:

Problems(till now!):
-Courses;
 1. Ubuntu courses might not be satisfiable to Egyptian Market's needs. for
ex. it lacks some subjects which are considered fundamental here. if your
opinions go with this point, let's try to contact Ubuntu training contacts,
but here we come to another problem, that is I'm not sure if they will
understand our situation and accept our suggestion to rebuild these courses?
the idea of rebuilding these courses came after comparing Ubuntu Course
Books <http://www.ubuntu.com/support/training/course-descriptions> with some
of RedHat's, such as
RH033<http://networks-wiki.blogspot.com/2011/05/rh033-red-hat-linux-essentials-course.html>,
RH133<http://networks-wiki.blogspot.com/2011/05/rh133-red-hat-linux-system.html>&
RH253<http://networks-wiki.blogspot.com/2011/05/rh253-red-hat-networking-security.html>

-Market;
 1. The market is already filled(to some extent) with RedHat courses.
 2. Business is dominated by RedHat machines.
(do you think, we can prepare some course to help RedHat Certified
Technicians(RHCT) and Engineers(RHCE) to migrate to Ubuntu? and what if
Enterprises requested help on migration, are we able to?)

--
Regards,
Ahmed