Embedded Linux, Second Meeting

Islam Hassan iah.vector at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:40:46 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Mohamed Mohamed Nour El-Din <
eng.mohamed.nour.eldin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the number was 7 without me, so it's 3 out of 7, which makes it
> better to postpone it, & this's for more than one reason:
> - No much attendance
> - We didn't reserve a place (I don't know if 3am Magdi can give us a place
> without reservation)
> - I don't know if we have any recording tools

> Well, I called am magdy and he can't give us a place before 5 PM, GMZ not
before 4 PM.
I didn't want to postpone the meeting because you said you don't have a
connection for now and I was afraid there'd be others like you. as for now,
I think it'd be better to postpone. but we need to agree to a meeting ASAP.
I'll make some doodles and post them here. my phone number is 0111616690.
Send me your phones in private messages or on the mailing list if you want
the other members to get it.