Ubuntu Global Jam

Amahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:04:38 UTC 2011

I see, because lp ID (username) is not allowed to contain an underscore, so
*mt_007* could not be a valid username for lp at any time earlier, just
figured that now.

It's getting more buggy now, I've just googled now and found that hotmail
does NOT support OpenID yet, maybe this is the reason? (the contrary of my
first assumption)...

If it's like that, then always in all your event attendance, you'll get a
wrong URL, if you are willing to test, then (1) create a test event and
confirm attendance to make sure that the bug is reproducible, (2) create
another test event, change your email to a gmail account, and then confirm
attendance.

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net