Embedded Linux 2nd meeting

Islam Hassan eng.islam_hassan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 22:01:19 UTC 2011

 Hi every bodyToday we discussed the main steps of developing embedded Linux which are compiling the kernel, compiling the file system, adding utilities to the file system, installing the boot loader onto the board and deploying the system on the board. We agreed to study the command line tutorial from free-electrons.com and download the embedded Linux tutorial that would be used for the rest of the workshop. The next meeting will be either in Offok center in Muhandessin, if they didn't agree, the meeting will be in a center near Rab'a Al-Adaweya Mosque. The meeting time is next Friday (15/ Jul) at 2 P.M. as indicated in the team's Google calender. Here's the link for the material that we will need: http://www.mediafire.com/?g5n2wlf2czv1p4a.
@Muhammad Nour: Please tell us what are we going to do exactly next time.
P.S.: Please guys note that there will be another Ubuntu-Eg meeting on the same day at 6 P.M.