Ubuntu Laptop compatibility (IN EGYPT)

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:36:51 UTC 2011

Really thanks guys for all your helpful thoughts :D --now I have a starting
point to start searching from :D just to recap, it seems there is more
tendency towards Lenovo, Toshiba and Dell (some types :D)... however, I
don't know, I've also felt the "dells are crappy" attitude from many people
I know :s, Lenovo's doesn't look any stylish :S --in fact they look a bit
solid, and Toshiba's are said to be heavier than others, I would prefer
buying a mobile phone anyway :P --just kidding :D

@Islam Hassan, I've seen that system76 pangalion thing, liked it, and I even
sent to the company, but they say shipping outside the US and Canada is not
possible :D

@Johnathan, I really appreciate your point, because I kept asking myself;
why don't I want a super fancy entertainment laptop while I'm a web
developer, and I never play games ? :D... your answer came simple, because
they would overheat :D