Online Meeting

Amahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:23:11 UTC 2011

+Tantawy: The thread has gone totally off topic and turned into another
different kind of discussions :D ,, it was a suggestion to use G+ Hangout
but not confirmed yet.

+Gamal: You mixed between emails :D it's a different thread, and I'm still
waiting to see if Islam is really here and returned from his vacation or not
yet, maybe I'll get the membership at his place :P

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net