[OpenEgypt:619] Re: Microsoft is the OpenSource godfather

Amahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:58:10 UTC 2011

So in less than 18 hours, 18 replies. Remind me about the first time it was
posted before @Ubuntu-EG mailing list. Only replies but no action.

That's why I said:

*- Are we going to do something? except talking...*

I originally sent this, wishing that someone come up with a script of
something to "respond" to their mistakes, or "similar" to correctly define
what they said, or another creative idea... but please let's stop
un-constructive talks.

The original reason why people don't listen to us, it's because we don't
speak to them, we don't reach them where they actually exist. We should
care, even those students are poor, they think that they have knowledge
about OpenSource enough to make a video about it! But it's not about those
students in specific, it's about us and all the Egyptian students, we have
the gold but we don't even video taped it.

If you still think that we should not care, then ok it's your opinion, but
I'm calling all who care here to start a media campaign, please start
discussing your ideas and thoughts? what if we just start by a very similar
video but adjusted to contains correct information? to just start off...

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net