Meeting to all Ubuntu EG Community

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 2 16:44:46 UTC 2011

Guys,

I have been thinking about the confusion I have caused because of this
change.

I have 2 main concerns:
1. People might want to attend the demonstrations.
2. Traffic might be a little hard for people coming to the meeting because
of the demonstrations.

I didn't take the decision on personal basis. I checked the results from the
doodle and most people ( including u Samar :) ) chose Friday and Saturday.

The other option is to make it later on Friday. To allow everyone to attend
both, but of course it will conflict with embedded Linux meeting.

Please share with me your wisdom on the subject.

Regards,
Ahmed Toulan.