Online Meeting

Amahdy AbdElAziz amahdy7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 02:57:52 UTC 2011

+Angie: I already said my opinion about the e-banking in general in a
but I have 2 hours of lectures to give "my opinion" about that. (Starting by
why someone create and email called ahmed_mido_12345 at hotmail, and another
called mido.ahlawi.54321 at gmail, and his FB handel is Mr Mido, but his my
space is Ahm*e*d M*u*ham*me*d, by the way his signature is Ahm*a*d M*o*ham*a
*d ... long story)
My options are:
1) My CC was already registered before you come.
2) I'll kindly ask you to look somewhere else until I write my CC.
3) I'll take the risk of writing it hoping that you won't remember it.
4) I won't use this advantage (of e-purchase).
5) I trust that you are a good person and that you'll never steal someone.
[[And you are of course very welcome to come over :)]]

+Haitham: big time technology =) security experts and crackers are always in
fight, this one develop something and this one crack it :D

+Qbits: still not convinced... ok let's assume, they know my e-life, my
e-political-views, my e-religious-views, my e-friends, ...etc and then what
can they do after that? I gave an example that this could be done by anyone
not them only, anyone physically or anyone with good though spiders, it's
indifferent trust me.
Ok you want to refer to it as the WILD web, I'll refer to it as a pubic
library, the library records show my interests and also anybody can see what
kind of books am reading by simply looking at my desk... Vodafone as ISP is
not the only problem BTW, there are many hubs, DNS, and you can never tell
if there are proxies around. So no I'm not giving up, I'm just not "sharing"
with the web my secrets (or I take the risk sometimes, and trust some other
times),,, all my web usage as I said before, I have no single problem to
share with everyone.

+Islam: I believe NOT in the "mo2amra" theory :D, if I'm one of America's
enemy then my e-life doesn't add for them anything. Yes Google may decide to
spy on me, but who may not? I don't have the capability to fabricate my own
cell phone yet so I have to relay on some companies to do that for me ...
:))

One of the interesting things made by G+ (yes -so far- they listen and they
care up to a very high limit):
*
*

> *If you're sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent
> resharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose "Disable
> reshare."*

Will solve the "Send something private to someone, and he FWD's it".
This is not an ultimate solution BTW, he still can copy the content and post
it again...

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.amahdy.net